LeadAssign now supports Salesforce integration to synchronize your user’s list.
LeadAssign will populate your users with sales agents from your Salesforce account. These users are synchronized so you don’t have to do anything to keep your LeadAssign users up to date. This is done on a daily basis.
- You must be an admin in your LeadAssign account.
- You must have access to a Salesforce login that will allow you to authorize LeadAssign to examine all employees in your organization who should be included in the program
- Only users that have a role-type of “Sales rep” in Salesforce will be included in your LeadAssign Account.
How To Set Up Salesforce Connect:
- Log into your LeadAssign account.
- Go to the integrations page in the left sidebar.
- You should see the image below. Click on “Connect to Salesforce”.
- Click on the Add icon on bottom right of the page.
- Login to your Salesforce account in the new pop-up window.
Note: LeadAssign does not store your user name or password. Disable your pop-up blocker if you have one.
- Salesforce login page looks like this:
- After authenticating, you should see the following:
- Click on the “Allow” button to give access to LeadAssign and you should be all set!
If there are issues with Salesforce Connect, please contact the LeadAssign team using the Support Ticket process found in the top right hand corner of this page.